==> Current Job Postings by Category <==
- American Sign Language Interpreter/Staff-Parent ASL Instructor - School for the Deaf, Closing Date 2/4/2020
- Long Term Substitute Teacher - Art/VI PK-AD - School for the Blind, Closing Date 1/21/2020
- Long Term Substitute Teacher – Agriculture Education/DHH PK-AD – CTE Program, Closing Date 2/11/2020
- Long Term Substitute Teacher – Elementary Education K-6/VI PK-AD – School for the Blind, Closing Date 1/21/2020
- Regional Outreach Specialist - Blind/Low Vision - Zone 2, Closing Date 1/22/2020
- Regional Outreach Specialist - Deaf/HH - Zone 2, Closing Date 2/11/2020
- Teacher – Art/VI PK-AD – School for the Blind, Closing Date 2/11/2020
- Teacher – Art/DHH PK-AD – School for the Deaf, Closing Date 2/11/2020
- Teacher – Agriculture Education/DHH PK-AD – Career & Technical Education Program, Closing Date 1/28/2020
- Teacher - American Sign Language/DHH PK-AD, School for the Deaf, Closing Date 2/4/2020
- Teacher - Elementary Education K-6/VI PK-AD, School for the Blind, Closing Date 2/4/2020
- Teacher - General Science/Biology/DHH PK-AD, School for the Deaf, Closing Date 2/4/2020
- Teacher - Mathematics 05-AD/DHH PK-AD. School for the Deaf, Closing Date 2/4/2020
- Teacher - Multi-Categorical 05-AD/DHH PK-AD – School for the Deaf, Closing Date 2/11/2020
- Teacher - Multi-Categorical K6/5AD&VI PK-AD – School for the Blind, Closing Date 2/11/2020
- LPN (210 days) - Health Services Department, Closing Date 1/22/2020
- EDC - Homebound Teacher DHH (Preston County), Closing Date 1/16/2020
- EDC - Language and Literacy Tutor for Residential Program, Residential Program, Closing Date 2/4/2020
In accordance with Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and the Americans with Disabilities Act, the West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind does not discriminate either in the educational or vocational programs and activities which it operates or in the employment of personnel, on the basis of sex, handicap, disability, race, color, national origin, age or religion. If you are physically or mentally disabled, or visually or hearing impaired, you may qualify for special services/instruction/equipment modifications so you can successfully complete the educational program or participate in activities.
All inquiries concerning this policy/questions regarding specific programs, services and facilities for the handicapped should be directed in writing to the Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind, 301 East Main Street, Romney, West Virginia 26757 or via phone to his Executive Secretary at 304-822-4802.
Reference: WVSDB Personnel Policies - 3400 -
NONDISCRIMINATION AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
For technical support with the online application, please call 1-866-389-1245, select option 4, then option 1
The West Virginia Department of Education- offers a free training for those who wish to become substitute teachers in West Virginia. More information about the schedule can be found at http://wvde.state.wv.us/elearning/schedule.php.
For registration: Please login to WVLearns at http://wvlearns.k12.wv.us and click on “Self-Registration” in the upper left corner. Review the list of courses to find the course for which you intend to register and complete the requested registration information.Questions or issues, contact Donna Landin for assistance.