==> Current Job Postings by Category <==
- Interpreter/ASL Instructor (240 days) – School for the Deaf
- Itinerant RN/School Nurse (220 days) – Health Services Department
- Regional Outreach Specialist BLV - Zone 2 (230 days) – Outreach Program
- Teacher - American Sign Language/DHH PK-AD – School for the Deaf
- Teacher - Itinerant Art/DHH PK-AD- WVSDB
- Teacher - Mathematics 05-AD/DHH PK-AD – School for the Deaf
- Teacher - Multi-Categorical K6/5AD&DHH PK-AD – School for the Deaf
- Teacher - Science/Biology/DHH PK-AD – School for the Deaf
- Aide/Intervener – School for the Deaf
- Itinerant Custodian (261 days) – Laundry Service/Keller Hall
- Itinerant Custodian (261 days) – School for the Deaf/Administration Building
In accordance with Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and the Americans with Disabilities Act, the West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind does not discriminate either in the educational or vocational programs and activities which it operates or in the employment of personnel, on the basis of sex, handicap, disability, race, color, national origin, age or religion. If you are physically or mentally disabled, or visually or hearing impaired, you may qualify for special services/instruction/equipment modifications so you can successfully complete the educational program or participate in activities.
All inquiries concerning this policy/questions regarding specific programs, services and facilities for the handicapped should be directed in writing to the Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind, 301 East Main Street, Romney, West Virginia 26757 or via phone to his Executive Secretary at 304-822-4802.
Reference: WVSDB Personnel Policies - 3400 -
NONDISCRIMINATION AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
For technical support with the online application, please call 1-866-389-1245, select option 4, then option 1
The West Virginia Department of Education- offers a free training for those who wish to become substitute teachers in West Virginia. More information about the schedule can be found at http://wvde.state.wv.us/elearning/schedule.php.
For registration: Please login to WVLearns at http://wvlearns.k12.wv.us and click on “Self-Registration” in the upper left corner. Review the list of courses to find the course for which you intend to register and complete the requested registration information.Questions or issues, contact Donna Landin for assistance.