==> Current Job Postings by Category <==
- American Sign Language Interpreter/Parent-Staff ASL Instructor, Closing Date - July 28, 2020
- CTE Teacher - Computer Repair - Career and Technical Education, Closing Date - July 28, 2020
- LTS Teacher - American Sign Language/DHH PK-AD. School for the Deaf. Closing Date - July 13, 2020
- LTS Teacher - CTE Carpentry - Career & Technical Education Program, Closing Date - June 26, 2020
- Regional Outreach Specialist B/LV - Zone 2 (Morgantown area), Closing Date - July 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse/School Nurse - Itinerant (220 days) - Health Services Dept, Closing Date - July 7, 2020
- Statewide Accessible Educational Materials Specialist - Instructional Resource Ctr, Closing Date July 2, 2020
- Teacher - American Sign Language/DHH PK-AD – School for the Deaf, Closing Date - July 13, 2020
- Teacher - CTE Carpentry - Career & Technical Education Program, Closing Date - July 20, 2020
- Teacher - Science 05-AD/Biology 09-AD/DHH PK-AD - School for the Deaf, Closing Date - July 28, 2020
- Teacher - Science 05-AD/Biology 09-AD/VI PK-AD - School for the Blind, Closing Date - July 7, 2020
- Teacher - Mathematics 05-AD/DHH PK-AD - School for the Deaf, Closing Date - July 28, 2020
- Substitute Residential Care Specialists - Residential Program - Closing Date - July 7, 2020
- EDC - Elementary/PK-K Teachers-Setup for Collaborative Classrooms for Aug 3-7 - Closing Date - July 7, 2020
- EDC - Elementary/PK-K Aides-Setup for Collaborative Classrooms for Aug 3-7 - Closing Date - July 7, 2020
- EDC - Summer Technology Integration Specialist for July 13 thru Aug 7 - Closing Date - July 7, 2020
In accordance with Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and the Americans with Disabilities Act, the West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind does not discriminate either in the educational or vocational programs and activities which it operates or in the employment of personnel, on the basis of sex, handicap, disability, race, color, national origin, age or religion. If you are physically or mentally disabled, or visually or hearing impaired, you may qualify for special services/instruction/equipment modifications so you can successfully complete the educational program or participate in activities.
All inquiries concerning this policy/questions regarding specific programs, services and facilities for the handicapped should be directed in writing to the Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind, 301 East Main Street, Romney, West Virginia 26757 or via phone to his Executive Secretary at 304-822-4802.
Reference: WVSDB Personnel Policies - 3400 -
NONDISCRIMINATION AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
For technical support with the online application, please call 1-866-389-1245, select option 4, then option 1
The West Virginia Department of Education- offers a free training for those who wish to become substitute teachers in West Virginia. More information about the schedule can be found at http://wvde.state.wv.us/elearning/schedule.php.
For registration: Please login to WVLearns at http://wvlearns.k12.wv.us and click on “Self-Registration” in the upper left corner. Review the list of courses to find the course for which you intend to register and complete the requested registration information.Questions or issues, contact Donna Landin for assistance.